Friday, April 25, 2008

Scaredy cat...errr I mean dog




So we finally got some much needed rain this morning. It was accompanied by some nice spring thunderstorms. I was sleeping right through it which is pretty unusual for me. Well sleeping until Kaylee woke me up. Kaylee is my 90lb chocolate lab. She was pacing the floor. So I call her up on the bed with me. She proceeds to jump up and lay on my pillow. I'm like oh no your not that is my pillow and i'm going to take advantage of Hannah sleeping and get some more shut eye. Yeah right! So I move the dog and she's practically laying on top of me. By now the storm is going pretty good. We are getting some good lightening strikes too! Well Kaylee starts shaking and panting. She did this through the whole thing. My other dog Chase slept throught it. So did my little girl!